Lucifer

There’s a striking red and black flower that grows in our garden called Lucifer, and I thought it would be a good subject for a lumen print.

The paper I used was fibre based and it was a bit of a disaster. On attempt one, I had it the wrong way round, and the image only appeared because it seems to have leaked through to the back! Attempt two was the right way round but I guess fibre paper is just not as effective as resin coated paper.

This is attempt 2:

And attempt one:

And here’s another lumen print which seemed to vaguely fit the theme because of the creepy stag beetle corpse that I found and used.

And it’s inverted version:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s