Well, my latex puppet character (see Hobgoblinoid and Gnarly Mould), who is (for now at least) called Koblod the Kobold, has come out of his mould very nicely. There were a lot of flaws in the mould that have emerged as lovely gnarly, tumescent growths, perfect for a lumpy creature like Koblod.
I think maybe I made the latex too thick. I have tried to cut through layers of it to create the mouth, and it’s really tough. I also need to figure out how to close up the back of the puppet and what I can do to actually be able to manipulate it. Perhaps better planning would have helped, but I’m too impatient with stuff like this for precision.
2 thoughts on “Kobold”